Many people make the mistake of waiting to eat until they are starving. This is all wrong you should eat before you get hungry.
Waiting an extended period of time to nourish your body by feeding it before it starves, will do your body more harm than good. Rule of thumb is that you should eat about five to six small meals throughout the day to help keep your metabolism working properly. When your body goes into starvation mode research has shown that the body will store or save the fat instead of distributing some of the fat to be used as energy.
Here are a few benefits of EATing BEFORE YOU GET HUNGRY
- increase metabolism
- you won’t overeat and indulge
- body will burn fat
- help control weight and or cause you to lose weight
- you tend to be more conscious of healthier food choices
Photo spotted learnherbalife
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- 68 Pounds To 120 Pounds How Did She Gain Her Weight Back - June 30, 2017
- Taraji P. Henson Wins BET’s Best Actress Award + Sports A New Summer Hair Do - June 30, 2017
- Beauty Supply Quality Hair You Can Trust - June 17, 2017