What Men Really Think About Women’s Swimwear

Who knew men even thought much about a woman’s bikini besides getting the pleasure of looking at half naked women strolling the beach without it being a crime. According to Marie Claire, men do really care about the type of swimsuit a woman wears and you’ll be surprised at the results. Check out what they had to say about the different types of swimwear.

Of course the most popular swimwear is the one with the LEAST fabric. 74 percent were HUGE fans of the triangle bikini while 26 percent thought it was too revealing. They must be Mormons.

A whopping 93 percent of men favored the standard-two piece while 7 percent of others still didn’t care too much for it.

Numbers started dropping a little with the Bandeau Top. Only 89 percent of men approved.

WHOA!!!! Seems men really do enjoy gawking at women on the beach. The numbers dropped severely the more these women got covered up. Only 22 percent approved while 78 percent said they “hated it.”

The one shoulder is one of my personal favorites. 67 percent liked this one while the other 33 percent preferred something with no straps at all.

The tankini is a plus-size girl’s dream. I mean it’s the closest thing to a bikini we could wear on the beach without having others look at us like we don’t even deserve to be on the beach lol. 53 percent of men said they liked it.

The classic one piece was preferred by 65 percent while those 35 who opposed said they hate when a woman looks like she’s trying out for the Olympic swimming team. Too funny.

I’m with the guys on this one. Only 21 percent said they liked it but 79 percent said chile bye.

Surprisingly, only 17 percent liked the high-fashion bikini. The one on the right is a bit much be we all remember seeing Rihanna rocking the high-fashion meshed bikini on the left right. I’m loving that one. As soon as I get this body right, that’s gone be my first stop lol.

Meiqua Yushundra
Follow Her

Meiqua Yushundra

HCIC | Blog Extraordinaire | Fashion Vixen | Beauty Beast | Magazine Maven | Radio Show Co-Host | at TractHer TrailHer
Meiqua Yushundra
Follow Her

8 thoughts on “What Men Really Think About Women’s Swimwear

  1. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

  2. Hello there, you are certainly correct. I always read through your posts closely. I am furthermore interested in kodi firestarter, maybe you might discuss that sometimes. Have a nice day!

  3. Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Appreciate it!

  4. In my opinion this post is definitely one of the more helpful observations on the topic i have encountered in quite a bit. It is obvious that you possess a substantially better comprehension of this subject in comparison to most and this has made it very easy for folks such as myself to understand a great deal more of many of the recent discussion that has been circulating .

Leave a Reply