Actress Tasha Smith is best known for a role as Angela from the Tyler Perry movies Why Did I Get Married & Why Did I Get Married Too where she is the stereotypical sassy, neck rolling black woman with an attitude who was dealing with her husband and his baby mama drama.
Since then, she has been having some marital problems of her own and according to the media, she filed a restraining order against her husband. Even though that has pretty much died down, she stopped by the show to visit the ladies of ‘The Real’ and played their little game ‘Trust Him or Check Him’?
During the ‘Trust Him or Check Him’ game, she was asked a series of relationship questions by the ladies of ‘The Real’ and determined whether she should trust him or check him.
Here are the questions and see what her answers are below:
- You find lipstick stains on his white shirt and he says “I surprised my mom at work with flowers and I surprised her and she couldn’t stop kissing me. You know I’m a mama’s boy.”
- He wakes up in the middle of the night to answer a text from a “close friend” and the text says: Hey hun if you’re still up can you give me a call? I really need someone to talk to right now…. His response is: Honey, we’ve been best friends since college, she’s going through a tough breakup.
- You’ve been excited to catch this season finale of Scandal, but when you get home and it’s been recorded over and he says: I’m sorry honey, but I had to record Dancing with the Stars. Alfonso Ribiero was doing the Carlton.
- He promised to fix the toilet, but you come home from work and the bathroom is flooded and your brand new Louboutins are ruined and he says: I mean I fixed the toilet this morning so you must’ve done something.
- He bails on your weekly date night and he says: my boy just got courtside seats to the last home game of the season. I’m sorry baby I gotta go do this.