This Twerking craze is getting out of hand.
A viral video of a girl, Caitlin Heller, attempting to show off her twerking skills in front of her webcam went terribly wrong. At first, she was doing the damn thang until what looks like her roommate came home from work or school while she was turned upside down, literally, twerking. When her roommate opened the door, the girl went flying into their glass living room table full of candles and then caught on fire.
Heller claims it was just supposed to be a private video for her boyfriend.
I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot.
Check out the video below: