Well it’s our favorite day of the week, Friday, and time for our hottest stories of the day.
First, we regret to deliver sad news that Natina Reed of the 90s girl group Blaque, who died last October in a hit and run accident sister has Niesha Stevens has been found dead in her Atlanta home. Our prayers are with the Reed family. Funeral company files lawsuit against Rihanna for outstanding balance. Ransom and Nicki Minaj still beefing. Draya dishes on new reality show Fine Ass Girls. Check out Kelly Price and Dawn Robinson in their monologue. Crazy ass Florida man allegedly kills wife and posts her bloody body pics on Facebook. GET INTO THIS!!!
- Late yesterday, the sister of former singer Natina Reed of the 90’s group Blaque was found dead in her Atlanta home. Niesha Stevens body was discovered dead by her seven-year old daughter who was home at the time while her husband Tim Stevens was at work. The couple had only been married since February of this year… Hip Hop Enquirer Magazine
- Reported work on her new studio album may be keeping her busy these days, but a lawsuit filed by a Barbados funeral company may be on course to throw a major spanner in Rihanna‘s works this week. After passing away in June 2012, the star’s grandmother Clara Braithwaite was honoured with a funeral totalling at $150,000. According to who organised the event… That Grape Juice
- Ransom is still feeling the effects of Nicki Minaj’s verbal assault on TMZ. In a song titled “Man Alone,” Ransom made some allegations about ghostwriting for Nicki during her days coming up in rap. “Before Nicki was wearing those crazy wigs/I was doing verses for her, just hoping she made it big,” he said on the track. TMZ caught up with Nicki… XXL Mag
- Reality show starlet and boss chick Draya Michele dishes on her new Fine Ass Girls clothing line and reality show. Vh1′s Basketball Wives breakout star Draya Michele and a few of her “Fine Ass” girlfriends chopped it up with Global Grind in Los Angeles at the TOXIC Saturdays’ premiere day party at Lure Nightclub. Watch the interview below as Draya goes in detail about the Fine Ass Girls movement and what it means to be a “fine ass girl…” Boss Chicks
- If you’ve been watching “R&B Divas LA,” you’ve seen the shenanigans that have transpired over the process of putting together Kelly Price’s “Not Your Mama’sMonologues” production. As someone who has been a huge fan of Kelly Price’s music over the years, I was severely disappointed in her behavior on the show. Yes, it’s easy to blame editing, but if the content wasn’t there to edit… Ice Cream Convos
- Derek Medina, 31, of South Miami posted a picture of his dead wife around three hours ago on a Facebook page attributed to him. Police found the woman’s body in the townhouse at 5555 SW 67 Avenue. There was a 10-year-old girl at the home, authorities say, but she was not hurt. CBS4 has confirmed the identity of Medina with South Miami Police Sgt. Rene Landa. The picture… Bossip