Well it’s time for us to see what’s going on around the web and we’ve managed to find some really good stuff this morning! Jay-Z inks $20 million dollar deal with Samsung, Momma Dee says that Lil Scrappy was abused by Erica Dixon, a discussion on women being the breadwinners, Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore getting evicted & Jada Pinkett Smith giving words of wisdom on Facebook. Take a sip of your tea/cocktail and GET INTO THIS!!!
- I think Jay Z is on a mission to get all the money in the world. Beyonce’s baby daddy refuse to lose and I’m not mad at him. According to the NYP Shawn “Jay Z” Carter is in the process of signing a deal with Samsung mobile that will make him 20 million dollars richer. The eight-figure deal will be inked in the next few weeks, and is the biggest of its kind. You can speculate that he’ll want to develop some kind of new music-streaming… Twana Tells
- Momma Dee says she doesn’t want Scrappy to marry Erica Dixon because she is worried about his physical safety. Last month’s airing of a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” dinner table blowup between Scrappy, Erica and Momma Dee may have shed light onto hidden secrets of this tumultuous relationship. Momma Dee believes that there is more to Erica than fans of the show know about. She told 4umf.com… Sister2Sister\
- Is Kenya Moore going to have to twirl out of her fabulous Atlanta-area home? This is so not Gone With the Wind Fabulous. RadarOnline.com reports that Kenya’s landlord, Conya Weems, is seeking to evict the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star from her mansion because she failed to pay all of her rent last month. Court documents filed in Fulton County state that Kenya was $848 short on her rent in May. She agreed to pay… Sister2Sister
- A couple of weeks ago, a frustrated single woman wrote into Ask Demetria, the other column I write for The Root each Thursday, to, well, ask if she should only date men who made as much as, or more money than, she does. She has been open to entertaining men whose income is lower than hers, but she’s noticed friction. I suggested that it wasn’t the money that was the issue; it was the self-confidence — or, rather, the lack of self-confidence — of the guys she had encountered…. The Root
- I’ve had issues with some of the views Jada Pinkett Smith has blessed us with in interviews and on Facebook. I don’t think she and I see eye-to-eye on a number of issues, but that’s OK. I think she is a smart woman, with a clear voice and agenda. I also think her self-assuredness scares some people. Jada took to Facebook to address the criticism that Beyoncé, Rita Ora, Jessie J and Jennifer Lopez faced (mostly on Twitter) following their performances at the Chime for Change concert on June 2nd, to benefit groups that promote education, health… The Gossip Wrap-Up
Until next time!!!