Well we’ve been a little out of the loop lately as we took a much needed vacay to Jamaica (post coming soon), but we’re back and it’s time for us to trail some of the hottest news stories and entertainment again.
In our hot links today, we got news that Tiffany “New York” Pollard is heading back to reality TV, Eddie Murphy’s daughter goes to prom, Zoe Saldana has her a new boo, Beyoncé shuts down preggo rumors while sipping champagne, & Jessica Simpson wanting to get married again. Take a sip of your tea or cocktail and GET INTO THIS!!!
- Tiffany Pollard aka New York is working on making her big comeback in the reality TV game. New York blasted onto our TV screens in 2006 with the first season of VH1′s “Flavor of Love.” Though she didn’t win Flav’s heart, she was certainly the biggest personality on the show, earning herself a slate of spin-offs: “I Love New York,” “New York Goes to Hollywood” and “New York Goes to Work.” Sister2Sister
- Shayne Murphy is another beauty that’s growing up right in front of us. The beautiful daughter of Nicole and Eddie Murphy is a perfect blend of her two parents. Eddie Murphy sure knows how to make some beautiful daughters. Anyway, according to Black Celeb Kids… Mrs. Grapevine
- What do you do when the world is buzzing about your sexuality? You go snatch you up a fine boo and kiss him all over Capri, that’s what you do. Or at least, that’s the story of Zoe Saldana this week. After she made a comment about it being a possibility that she’d have another woman raising her future kids, she couldn’t seem to avoid questions surrounding her alleged bi-sexuality during the promo runs for Star Trek Into Darkness…. Necole Bitchie
- Beyoncé spotted drinking champagne? Beyoncé might be attempting to silence rumors that she’s pregnant with her second child after being spotted overseas drinking champagne. As previously reported the songstress, 31 was confirmed pregnant by “E! News” who cited an unnamed source. Jay-Z later denied the report in an email to a radio DJ…. Rolling Out
- 2013 promises to be doubly momentous for Jessica Simpson: The imminent birth of baby number two (a boy to join big sister Maxwell, nearly 13 months) — and a wedding! More than two years after Eric Johnson‘s fall 2010 proposal, the Fashion Star mentor, 32, is at long last ready to wed, a source tells… Us Weekly
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Idris Elba Covers Rolling Out Magazine - September 12, 2014
- New Video: Meelah Ft. Musiq Soulchild — Give It To You - September 12, 2014
- Movie TrailHER: Jennifer Lopez Stars In New Thriller “The Boy Next Door” - September 12, 2014