Tia Mowry Drops New Cook Book — Whole New You
If you know anything about Tia Mowry, you know she loves to cook. While watching her and her sister’s reality show Tia & Tamera, I found that out about her.
Tia has been flexing her cooking muscles on her hit show Tia Mowry at Home on the Cooking Channel and now we can learn to burn like her through the recipes in her cookbook, Whole New You.
Whole New You: How Real Food Transforms Your Life, for a Healthier, More Gorgeous You is about actress Tia Mowry landed her breakthrough role on the sitcom Sister, Sister, she swapped home-cooked meals for catering spreads. But her teen-dream diet of candies and carbs turned into a nightmare when she developed endometriosis, a painful disease that affects one in ten women worldwide. Two years and two surgeries later, some surprising advice from her doctor inspired Tia to radically change one of the most basic elements of her life: her diet. After ditching the dairy and the refined sugars and processed foods, Tia’s pain receded drastically. What’s more, her migraines stopped, her skin cleared up, and she was finally able to get pregnant. Drawing on the latest research on whole plant foods, inflammation, and gut flora, Whole New You chronicles Tia’s journey to wellness and provides all the resources you need to feel better, including
• a ten-day menu plan to begin your healthy life
• more than 100 delicious recipes
• lighter versions of your favorite comfort food recipes, including “Buttermilk” Fried Chicken and Crispy Collard Chips
• healthy recipes for your kids
• tips and tricks for eating on the go
• complementary approaches, such as acupuncture and yoga, for whole body healing
Like a trusted friend, Tia recounts both her setbacks and her triumphs—and shows you how to listen to what your body is telling you. With Whole New You, your healing begins now. On the day of her book launch, I had the pleasure of her answering my question during her Instagram live session.
During Tia’s Instagram live, I asked her what inspired the book. She responded saying it was due to her being diagnosed with endometriosis which caused her to have infertility issues.
She discovered this after going to her doctor and they determined that there were certain foods she would have to remove from her diet which caused inflammation, mainly dairy. After a year, she was able to conceive.
What an amazing story?
Incoming search terms:
- tia and tamaria morwary cook book
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Rihanna “So Stoned” Manolo Blahnik Shoe Collection To Drop On My Birthday - June 22, 2017
- Naturi Naughton Shares Maternity Photos - June 21, 2017
- Monica Opens Up About Her Recent Health Issues - June 18, 2017