Do you suffer from harden stools and have a bowel movement less than three times per week? Are you struggling to release your bowels? You may be constipated.
According to WebMD, constipation varies from person to person. Some people have regular bowel movements three times a day while others only have them up to two times a week. Going longer than three days without passing a stool causes the stool to harder and more difficult to pass through the intestines. To help relieve constipation, it is essential to have plenty of water, at least 8 glasses per day, and have a high fiber diet.
Here is a natural, high fiber smoothie recipe that you can make to help relieve your constipation.
- 1 cup of fresh baby leaf spinach or frozen spinach
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of 100% Ocean Spray cranberry raspberry juice or Pomegranate Berry Green Tea
You can add extra berries: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, or raspberries for higher fiber dosage. Drink at least a cup a day to help fight your constipation.
Incoming search terms:
- high fiber smoothie for constipation
- smoothie constipation
- constipation smoothie
- smoothies to help with constipation
- smoothies for constipation
- smoothie recipes to help with constipation
- smoothie recipes for constipation
- smoothie recipe for constipation
- recipes to help with constipation
- laxative smoothie recipe
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Beauty Supply Quality Hair You Can Trust - June 17, 2017
- That Hairstyle Didn’t Work: How To Find The Right Style - June 17, 2017
- Short & Purple: KeKe Palmer Debuts New Summer Look - June 15, 2017