Kenya Moore is gearing up to launch her very own hair care line for women who want to have long tresses like her without wearing weave.
I am working on my own hair care line and it’s a culmination of all of my favorite products and ingredients that I have come to love. I ‘m very passionate about hair care and love shiny, healthy hair. My products will first help to repair hair and then strengthen it so it will grow longer.
Looks like copycat Kenya is at it again…
If my memory serves me right, Porsha Stewart recently announced that she too would be launching a new hair line as well, but it’s more than likely going to be an extension line because we all know Porsha loves her weave and the pic she posted of her sister (below) clearly shows some tresses from another misses.
Since Kenya released her workout DVD, there have been claims that she outsold Phaedra Parks’ ‘Phine Body’ DVD.
Who do you think will outsell between her and Porsha’s hair line products. My guess is the weave will win. Most women love weave and don’t care too much for their natural hair, unfortunately. Me on the other hand, I like to do both so when I take the weave off, I’ll have hair underneath, but that’s just me!!!
**Join the conversation on Twitter @TrctHerTrailHer for the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, entertainment and regular ole girl talk**
Incoming search terms:
- Does Kenya Moore wear a weave or wig?
- does kenya moore wear weave
- Porsha Stewart Weave Line
- what kind of weave does kenya moore wear
- what type of hair clips does kenya moore wear
- why is kenya moore deny wearing hair extension
- www what brand of weave fo kenya moore wear com
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Serena Williams Graces Cover Of Vogue - March 25, 2015
- Evelyn Lozada Snags New ‘Iyanla Fix My Life’ Spinoff On OWN - March 25, 2015
- Sneak Peek: Karrueche Tran Wants Iyanla To Fix Her Life - March 18, 2015