Another day, another talk show.
Actress, singer, rapper, comedian, model and The face of Covergirl Cosmetics, The Queen Collection, Queen Latifah is ready for daytime television. Queen Latifah is gearing up for her new daytime TV talk show, The Queen Latifah Show, which is set to air this Summer, September 16 on channel 2, CBS TV station. During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Queen Latifah gave insight on what her new daytime talk show is going to be about. She says:
The goal of my show is to allow people an hour a day to have fun. To have a good time, to be entertained, perhaps to be informed, but really just to enjoy that time. I want to be able to have my own little space where I can bring my own personality, my vibe, my spirit, um, my zest for life for television.
Queen not only want to have fun on her show but she want to use her show to seek out and interview people who are doing extraordinary things in their life and helping others do the same. Are you ready for another daytime talk show?
Check out the interview below:
Incoming search terms:
- did the queen latifah show go off the air Channel 4 kcmo
- when is queen latifah going off the air
- when does queen latifah go off the air
- what time queen latifah show come on
- what time does queen latifah show air on cbs
- what time does queen latifa show come on sdca station
- what time and channel does the queen latifah com on
- what channel does queen latifah come on
- Queen Latifah Show Air Times
- is the queen latifah show going on another station?
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Miss Georgia United States Pageant Director Announced - April 20, 2015
- Mother And Son “Car”versation After The Hawks vs Knicks Game - April 20, 2015
- My First Couple’s Massage: What An Experience - April 16, 2015