Another day, another talk show.
Actress, singer, rapper, comedian, model and The face of Covergirl Cosmetics, The Queen Collection, Queen Latifah is ready for daytime television. Queen Latifah is gearing up for her new daytime TV talk show, The Queen Latifah Show, which is set to air this Summer, September 16 on channel 2, CBS TV station. During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Queen Latifah gave insight on what her new daytime talk show is going to be about. She says:
The goal of my show is to allow people an hour a day to have fun. To have a good time, to be entertained, perhaps to be informed, but really just to enjoy that time. I want to be able to have my own little space where I can bring my own personality, my vibe, my spirit, um, my zest for life for television.
Queen not only want to have fun on her show but she want to use her show to seek out and interview people who are doing extraordinary things in their life and helping others do the same. Are you ready for another daytime talk show?
Check out the interview below:
Incoming search terms:
- is queen latifah show off the air?
- what time and channel does the queen latifah com on
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- How To Get Most Out Of Your Stretched Out Waist Trainer - March 2, 2015
- Skate Night: Fun Way To Exercise & Spend Time With Fam - February 5, 2015
- DAMN What A Steal On These Heel Less Wedges—-You Won’t Believe This Deal - January 25, 2015