Okay, okay, OKAY!!! Now I think they are doing just a little bit too much. There are what about 3,999,999 wives reality shows on TV right now. You got BasketBall Wives, BasketBall Wives LA, Real Housewives of Atlanta, NJ, NY, FL, hell all 50 states, then now Mob Wives, BaseBall Wives, the list just goes on. Half of these chics aren’t even wives to begin with. Most of them are either ex-wives, ex-fiances or long time girlfriends or even jump-offs if you will.
Well TLC decided to partner up with True Entertainment to create a show ‘Preacher Wives’ who will be also filmed here in the ATL. The show will follow the lives of the First Ladies as they set the mode for the church and ensure it runs smoothly.
“We are excited to work with TLC to profile the lives of these strong-willed women,” Steven Weinstock, president of True Entertainment, said in a statement. “With most praise in religious communities directed towards male preachers, we are thrilled to give these remarkable ladies the spotlight they crave and deserve.”
There hasn’t been any word on an air date as of yet, but I’m sure it will be coming soon. Most of us want to know will the cast include Bishop Eddie Long’s soon to be ex-wife, Vanessa Long. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Who do you all think they will cast for this ‘Preacher Wives’ series???
Read more over at The Hollywood Reporter
Incoming search terms:
- la preacher come on when
- preachers of la wifes
- how old are the wives on preachers of la
- preacher wives of la
- preachers wives of la reality show
- what date does preschers of la start on 2015
- what day does preachers of la comes on
- what night does preachers of la 2014 come on
- what station does la preachers come on
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Battle Of The MILFs: Amber Rose vs. Kim Kardashian - January 22, 2015
- Attention Walmart Shoppers, Check Your Expiration Date!!!! - January 21, 2015
- Leon Robinson, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Brian White, Tichina Arnold & Mekhi Phifer Star In Upcoming Stageplay “Things Your Man Won’t Do” - January 15, 2015