I’ll admit, I’m just like the rest of y’all who takes self portraits of themselves while getting ready to out, when I think I’m bout cute or hell just because. For the party, I was going for the whole Marilyn Monroe look as far as my hair goes and since I love the natural look for evening wear, I wore warm, fall colors for my makeup!
Although I’m not one who really wears makeup on the regular, I’ve been getting more into it since I got into my 30s and am experimenting with makeup even more since becoming a distributor for Motives for Lala. I meeeeaaaaan, I gotta be a product of the product, right??? Right!
I naturally have nice skin for the most part when it isn’t tripping during the change of seasons so I don’t wear much foundation at all. I actually prefer to wear a bronzer because it gives me that superstar shimmer look and makes my skin look flawlessly golden. Then of course I apply a little concealer, blush, eye shadow, lashes, eye liner, lip shine and I set my makeup with the ten years younger setting spray.
Check out more pics below of my face beat:
More pics below:
Makeup still in tack after dancing and it looks great on under the night light!
What I used:
- Motives for La La Mineral Bronzing Shimmer Powder -$24.50
- Motives Creme Concealer (Amber) – $16.50
- Motives for LaLa Mineral Blush (Socialite) – $16.50
- Motives for Lala Mineral Eye Shadow Palette – $39.95
- Motives by Loren Ridinger Lashes (105) – $6.95
- Motives Khol Eyeliner (Onyx) – $14.75
- Motives for Lala Mineral Lip Shine (Dreamer) – $16.50
- Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray – $29.95
Incoming search terms:
- marilyn monroe mom