Many women are selfish when it comes to showing a man love and affection. We want all the attention, late night back rubs, surprise gifts, roses, spontaneous trips you name it. If it’s romantic and thoughtful we are happy go lucky.
Truth is, men love affection. They are less likely to admit it or throw a temper tantrum when they don’t receive the proper attention. But a man need a women that will spoil and romance him. Women should pay more attention to their man and tune in to what he likes.
If you want to keep your relationship love life spicy, you will learn to wine and dine your man. Here are a few simple ways to surprise him:
- Plan an,intimate candlelight dinner….you don’t have to spend lots of money if you cook for him and do it at the house. Nine times out of ten, he will want to get you to the bed next if you do it right. 🙂
- Run a nice hot candle lite bubble bath for two. Have a tray of fruit and cheese, wine, and rose petals.
- Surprise him with a special gift, something you know he will appreciate.
- Give him a hot oil body massage. Um not sure if he will let you finish this one. I’m sure this will get the heat flowing.
Photo: google image
Incoming search terms:
- bubble baths
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Monica Brown Confronts Joc For Jocking Her Style - September 20, 2016
- Fashion KillHER: RHOA Phaedra Parks Slays In Her Anne Fontaine Outfit - September 20, 2016
- Niecy Nash Sports Her Dress Design To Emmys - September 19, 2016