Along with the happy times there are the trying, the bad, the ugly.
Marriage is more than just the wedding day. Although the wedding day tends to be the most happiest, memorable moment in a marriage, it’s not the only day. Through the years of marriage you will experience different things that you may grow to love more about your spouse and even things that you just really can’t stand about (no them) but how they do things. Through it all you must chose to grow with them through the process because marriage is about give and take and the willingness to love and be with someone for the rest of your life until death do you part. Things may get suckie but if you go through it you will get through it.
Here are five things that make marriage suck for most women:
- Extra laundry. Most women carry the load, the laundry load of her entire household. If a woman married her spouse and neither of them have kids, taking on your spouse laundry load as well as the other household laundry (i.e. bedspreads, towels, etc) may not be so bad. But if or when a married couple have kids involved the laundry load for the woman tends to grow and grow, which may eventually become a burden on her if she works or is a stay at home mom.
- Change. The good and suckie part about marriage is the inevitable change that will occur over time for you and your spouse. As you grow old with your spouse things get old: the way you did things twenty years earlier in your marriage may not excite you anymore and vice versa. Your love life may change either in a good or bad way. You, yourself will change hopefully in a good way to be a person that you love more and your spouse as well, either way change is going to happen.
- Health. Because we are not truly able to keep our self healthy, but we can try through health prevention: eating healthy, regular annual physicals, we can’t determine if either our spouse or ourselves will face health challenges throughout our marriage. Some health related issues tend to be more serious than others but as the spouse of the person who is experiencing health issues you must learn to be understanding, have sympathy, be there for your spouse as they allow you to. I know for some people they don’t like to feel helpless so you have to love them enough to know when to step back or even when to stand up and have them stop feeling sorry for themselves.
- Finances. Last but not least, finances. Finances is a common reason for divorce. Many people don’t like financial “sturggles” although most people go through cycles where they appear to have everything (material) to where they have barely nothing (material). As a married couple you have to learn early to agree on how the finances are handled and be HONEST with one another and your spending. No one wants to feel as if their spouse is able to enjoy more luxuries than the other, at first this may be okay but over time someone will fill “some type of way.” You must communicate about your finances, even when you don’t feel like you should, that sucks right? So having an open financial relationship is valuable to keeping a healthy marriage and possibly remaining married for years down the line.
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Beauty Supply Quality Hair You Can Trust - June 17, 2017
- That Hairstyle Didn’t Work: How To Find The Right Style - June 17, 2017
- Short & Purple: KeKe Palmer Debuts New Summer Look - June 15, 2017