Kendall Jenner graced the cover of Miss Vogue Australia looking like a sophisticated lady. The 17-year-old posed in some high fashion threads and chatted it up about her beauty routine and her first trip to Australia.
Interview excerpts below:
On her makeup faves:
“My favourite make-up product is Lancôme mascara – got to have it. Armani foundation is pretty amazing, and all of Chanel’s make-up and beauty products are amazing.”
On her trip to Australia:
“I’m here in Australia with my mum and Russell James for his Nomad Two Worlds collaboration. We’ve only been in our hotel room, really, but next time I’m back I’d like to do more,” she explained.
“Kim told me that she loved Australia and couldn’t wait to come back. She also couldn’t stop talking about Tim Tams! I have a few friends who live out here and they were giving me lists of where to go, what to eat and what to buy,” Kendall says.
On her favorite outfit for the Miss Vogue shoot:
“The [Zimmermann] bathing suit that I wore with the cream-coloured shirt underneath. Australian designers are always so cute.”
For some strange reason, I think she’s gone be the next Kim K. Maybe they’ll call her Ken J… Teeeheeee! Check out the beautiful photos below:
Incoming search terms:
- kendall jenner magazine covers
- kendall jener magazine cover
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Cosmetic Surgery Is So Popular These Days Even The Everyday 9 to 5 Women Are Doing It Too!!! - September 3, 2015
- Teyana Taylor Reveals She’s Pregnant & Expecting A Baby Girl - September 3, 2015
- Tamar Braxton, Kim Zolciak & Chaka Khan Join Dancing With The Stars Season 21 - September 2, 2015