Your hands are one of the most used body parts that receives the least TLC, tender love and care.
Often times the hands are treated poorly, when our hands should be treated as gentle as a baby. In order to keep your hands in good health and condition, you want to give them the proper care they need. Because your hands are used to do almost everything in life like, clean with harsh cleaning supplies, type, write, put on shoes, clothes, open doors, you should want to spend more time caring for them.
Your hands are normally the first to come into contact with other elements, which makes the hands more subtle to danger. This is why it is important to keep clean hands and free from abrasions so that harmful substances can’t enter into the body through your open wombs. Not only do your hands have a thin layer of skin and often show signs premature aging, but they are essential to performing daily task that could help speed up your hands aging process. Who wants a young looking face and body with hands of a 80 year old? Sounds quite insane right?
Therefore, you should take extra care of your hands to keep those hands looking soft and smooth. Here are a few tips that may help keep your hand skin healthy and smooth.
- Exfoliate your hands. Exfoliating the skin is a great way to remove dead skin cells from the skin. This process leaves the hands soft and smooth.
- Keep hands clean. Clean hands is essential to your health. Many bacteria are transferred from one person to the other by our hands.
- Moisturize them as often as necessary. Dry skin risk becoming cracked and open. It also causes the skin to appear dry and dull. Keeping the hands moisturized will help keep skin hydrated.
- Deep moisturize. Just like your hair, your hands need deep moisturizer treatments as well. You can apply natural oils to the skin like jojoba oil, argon oil, coconut, etc or a hot oil treatment that contains a mixture of oils to your hands, place them in a moisturizer glove and allow to deep condition over night or for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Manicure. Getting regular manicures from a professional nail care technicians, will keep your nails and skin on the hands healthy, prevent hangnails, ensure your cuticles are maintenance and so much more.
- Massage and stretch. Along with keeping the hands healthy and smooth, you must massage the hands and stretch the muscles and joints to help blood flow, relieve tension, and prevent carpal tunnel.
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- 68 Pounds To 120 Pounds How Did She Gain Her Weight Back - June 30, 2017
- Taraji P. Henson Wins BET’s Best Actress Award + Sports A New Summer Hair Do - June 30, 2017
- Beauty Supply Quality Hair You Can Trust - June 17, 2017