Visiting the hair salon is a pleasurable experience. It’s a time of pampering and relaxation from a long and busy day. Most women would agree, that their time at the shampoo bowl is their favorite. You get to lounge backwards while allowing someone to massage and scrub your scalp clean. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it is, right?
After your shampoo and conditioned you are normally sat under the dryer for your hair to dry, set on rollers or rods. At that time you may be offered to have something to drink while you wait for your hair to dry. Next you are taken to the stylist chair for final styling of your hair. When you are done, your mane appears super gorgeous and you love it. After you get off your ‘beauty’ high you ask your stylist, ” how am I going to keep this up?” or you may say, “my hair ain’t gone stay like this for long, I won’t be able to curl it like that.” Sound familiar right?
Here are a few tips on how to keep your hair looking great after you leave the salon:
- Be sure to tie your hair down at night with a satin bonnet or scarf.
- If you have an intricate style….sleep as pretty as possible. Get a neck roll pillow to sleep on and leave the scarf out….you don’t want to mess up the details of your beautiful hair.
- Try not to take extended hot showers or baths
- If your hair was curled in medium to larger size curls pin curl your hair nightly and put on your satin scarf. Be sure put the scarf on as smoothly as possible so that you do not disturb your pinned curls. If you don’t your result will be smooched curls in the morning
To see how to pin curl your hair and how your hair can turn out the next morning, watch video below:
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Signed! Sealed! Endorsed! Master P Endorses Author Kimberly D. Worthy Children Book - April 13, 2017
- ‘Gifted’ A Great Family Movie - April 7, 2017
- IntHERview: THTH Interview Joey McIntyre On New Show ‘Return of The Mac’ - April 7, 2017