Do you experience acne breakouts more than normal? Are you tired and ashamed of your skin? Well maybe you should take a look at your diet.
There are foods that can help prevent breakouts and there are certain types of food that can trigger acne breakouts. Your diet and genetics plays a dynamic role in the type of skin you have. It is important to consume foods that are high in Vitamin A and D that helps skin health like spinach, carrots, etc than those that cause harm. Here are a list of foods that you should stray away from to help prevent breakouts.
- Processed foods lack nutritions the body need to help keep the skin healthy. The process that they undergo to convert their new state pulls out the needed nutritions.
- Stray away from salty foods as they are a major cause of acne
- Leave the sugar out. Sugary foods put a damper on the immune system and it makes it harder for the body to fight off the bad bacteria in the body. This accumulated bacteria may be responsible for inflammation of the skin and cause acne.
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- 68 Pounds To 120 Pounds How Did She Gain Her Weight Back - June 30, 2017
- Taraji P. Henson Wins BET’s Best Actress Award + Sports A New Summer Hair Do - June 30, 2017
- Beauty Supply Quality Hair You Can Trust - June 17, 2017