Let’s face it: “big brother” is always watching. Whether you’re a job seeker or future business owner, it’s important that you always maintain great social media etiquette because you just never know. Some jobs are already demanding interviewees give their Facebook password. As a business owner, you have to beware of your social media etiquette as well because the brands you want to work with will do their homework as well.
This is a snapshot of why it is important to manage your online presence. In an effort to help steer you in the right direction, here are 7 Tips of Social Media Etiquette:
1. Status Updates: Posting content that relates to your area of study can position you as a candidate that stays current in his/her area of expertise. Including links to content solidifies that you’re actively identifying valuable content to share with your community.
2. Checking-In: Location-based check-ins such as Foursquare or Facebook Places can be a great way to connect with people in the real world. Your check-ins communicates a lot about you as a person, your lifestyle, the places you frequent and the time you visit those locations. Make sure what you’re sharing reflects what you want to communicate to the outside world.
Continue reading over at BlackEnterprise.com
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Gucci Mane & Keyshia Kaoir Set Wedding Date - December 4, 2016
- Tammy Rivera Thinks It’s “Weak” For Women To Leave Their Cheating Husband - December 4, 2016
- Halle Berry To Launch Scandale Lingerie Line - December 4, 2016