Have you ever experienced the feeling of being ripped off after you purchased virgin hair extensions? Shortly after having your extensions installed you realize the extensions do everything it guarantees it’s not suppose to do like shed and tangle. There are a few things that you can do to help bring your extensions to life so that you won’t feel like you through your money down the drain.
Quality hair extensions can be expensive and no one wants to feel as if they have been ripped off. Deciding to purchase virgin hair extensions can be a big investment and you want to feel secure in your buying making decision but unfortunately not everyone sells what they advertise. In case you are or have been a victim of not getting what you paid for, here are a few tips on how to revitalize your bad virgin hair extensions.
- Relax or Texturize Your Hair Extensions To Help With Tangling. If you’ve received bad virgin hair from a local or international distributor who guaranteed that your hair wouldn’t shed or tangle whether you purchase a straight, wavy or curly pattern, you can apply a relaxer on the hair and allow to process for up to eight minutes. Processing the hair for less time will disturb the curl pattern slightly. For wavy hair, the just like your natural curly or wavy hair, relaxers help make the hair more manageable and may reduce tangling issues. (Be sure to follow all manufacture relaxer application steps.) Of course with this process your extensions will no longer be virgin, but you may be able to enjoy them for a install or two later without having to purchase new hair.
- Seal The Wefts To Prevent Shedding. The is a reason brands begin to come out with weft sealers because they are trying to anticipate the flaws of man. Every weft isn’t the same, there are two types of wefts; hand or machine, but behind it all is an imperfect human being. The machine weft appears tightly woven together and normally is a bit harder to sew through while the hand wefts are the opposite.
- Deep Condition Your Extensions. Virgin hair extensions are suppose to be extensions that have never been chemically altered and that came directly from another human’s head. Deep conditioning your hair will have the same great benefits as it does for your natural hair; provides moisture, helps hydrate the hair, seals in shine, and much more.
Don’t waste your investment, revitalize it.
Latest posts by Shan (see all)
- Signed! Sealed! Endorsed! Master P Endorses Author Kimberly D. Worthy Children Book - April 13, 2017
- ‘Gifted’ A Great Family Movie - April 7, 2017
- IntHERview: THTH Interview Joey McIntyre On New Show ‘Return of The Mac’ - April 7, 2017