**Inserts side-eye** Still puzzled as to why they stopped the whole layaway operation anyway, Walmart has decided to bring it back again this year. I guess last year they finally realized that some people really need it in order to make sure their families have a decent Christmas holiday.
This year, Walmart has extended the interest-free pay-over time program making it a month longer and to include more items besides toys and electronics as they did last year. Now shoppers will be able to set aside small appliances and select sporting goods such as trampolines and exercise equipment, which is seriously a good move for them considering most people vow to lose weight every year as a New Year’s resolution.
The layaway program will begin on September 16 and ends December 14. I will DEFINITELY be getting my holiday shopping out the way early this year. What about you?
Are you all glad Walmart layaway is back again this year???
Incoming search terms:
- walmart christmas layaway 2014
- 2014 walmart christmas lay a way
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- NeNe Leakes Graces The Cover of Pose Magazine - August 16, 2014
- Rihanna, Iman & Naomi Campbell For W Magazine - August 13, 2014
- SPOTTED: Kim Kardashian In Balmain Leather Crop Top & Zebra Print Skirt - August 13, 2014