From Hello Beautiful
I know you shouldn’t have to keep your man from cheating. But preventative medicine never hurt anybody. I always say that to some degree men are just as faithful as their options. If you leave a man with fewer options, he is less likely to cheat on you.
1. Give him some good love – If a man knows he can get it better at home he won’t be so anxious to find it somewhere else. Obviously this is a two way street and you should expect him to give you good love too. When I say love I don’t mean sex only. I mean treating each other with care.
2. Know his friends – No man in a relationship really has any business out on his own. If he goes anywhere, he’s rolling with his friends. If his friends know that you are the business, they will make sure he doesn’t make any mistakes.
Watch out for the ex-girlfriends. Hooking up with an ex doesn’t feel like cheating to a lot of guys especially if they have children together and your relationship with that person is new. You probably won’t win over the ex-girlfriend like you can with the friends, but you can talk to your man and find out his feelings on her.
3. Let Him Know The Consequences – Please Don’t say: “You better not cheat on me or I will burn your momma’s house down, blow you up on Twitter and slash your tires!”
Do say: “Just to let you know, I’d be really hurt if I found out that you cheated on me and I’d never be able to commit to repairing what we have together if that happened.” (WARNING: Only bring this up in a conversation about cheating please don’t come to your man with this out of the blue)
Read the rest over at Hello Beautiful.
Latest posts by Meiqua Yushundra (see all)
- Ciara Is The New Face Of Roberto Cavalli - May 26, 2015
- Kim Kardashian Covers Vogue Brazil - May 26, 2015
- Tess Holliday Graces The Cover Of People Magazine As The World’s First Size 22 Supermodel - May 20, 2015